A FRESH LOOK AT AN ANNUAL TRADITION
Hosted at a new venue with a Fresno famous backdrop, and a renewed energy for the City of Fresno – join Mayor Jerry Dyer on June 25th to hear about his vision for One Fresno and enjoy a fun-filled event featuring multicultural entertainment and breakfast items, reflective of the City’s distinguished heritage.
Chamber Members receive a $10 discount on tickets. Please contact Membership Specialist, Louis Pancotti, for the promo code.
- Sponsors @ 7:00 a.m. – Valet, Main Entrance & Sponsor Area Open
- Performers & Honorees @ 7:15 a.m. – Inyo Parking Lot & Entrance
- General Admission @ 8:00 a.m. – General Admission Parking & Main Entrance
All attendees can park in the lot on the corner of H & Kern Street, marked “General Admission Parking” on the attached event map.
MAIN ENTRANCE & REGISTRATION:
All attendees will enter through the “Main Entrance” on the corner of H & Tulare Streets, and check-in at one of the following registration signs:
- General Admission – Anyone who purchased tickets online and received a QR code can check-in the General Admission registration area with an attendant with a Code Reader. All attendees must either have their QR Code printed out, or ready to be shown on their mobile device.
- Sponsors – All Event Sponsors & Chairman Circle Members can check-in at the Sponsor registration line with either a printed sponsor ticket, or the sponsor ticket shown on their mobile device.
- Community Groups – All Community Groups or Guests of the Mayor can check-in at the Community Groups registration line. All guests must be prepared with one of the following items: 1. A printed or digital QR code provided to your group OR 2. Provide the name of the group you are with and the organizer.
FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT:
Upon entering all attendees can head to the food & coffee lines on the concourse, located just south of the main entrance. Attendees can pick up a breakfast tray and coffee by going through the marked lines; all breakfast trays will have the exact same food items including a French Brioche, Pan Dulce, and a Cheese-Filled Croissant. Also in the tray will be a bottled water and napkins. Cold Brew Coffee will be available from Kuppa Joy with bags of creamer and sweetener. Be sure to enjoy the entertainment with performances from the Polynesian Club of Fresno and Teocalli Cultural Academy before you head to the stands to find our seat.
All seating will be in the stands in the pre-designated area.
The event is expected to run until approximately 9:45 a.m. Don’t forget to grab a program in on your way into the event so you can see a line-up for the entertainment and special guests that will be a part of this year’s festivities!
For Questions or Comments, please contact: Rebecca Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-495-4800