- Budget hearings have concluded and now the city council is weighing in on specific parts of Mayor Lee Brand’s $1.115 Billion Fiscal Year 2018-19 Budget proposal.
- Councilman Bredefeld is presenting an item relating to “At-Risk” development in the City of Fresno.
- Council Presdient Soria will be presenting an item that codifies the City of Fresno’s new Campaign Contribution regulations.
- Governor Jerry Brown signed the state’s 2018-19 Budget.
- Immigration is once again a hot button issue, we hope to see action on DACA and comprehensive immigration reform.
- PAC: Casino Night 2018- Friday August 24th at Bankers Ballroom, more details coming soon!