- This Thursday the Fresno City Council will be voting to adopt Mayor Lee Brand’s $1.115 Billion annual budget.
- The council will also be discussing a possible November ballot initiative. A ½ cent sales tax with half of the proceeds going to public safety and the other half to parks.
- “Gut and Ammend” time is here! We are keeping a close eye on last minute bills that are coming forward. Go to our website to see our tracking sheet and the issues we are following closely.
- The president signed an executive order relating to immigration enforcement. We are keeping a close eye on the issue and hoping to see a solution come about on DACA and comprehensive immigration reform.
Events coming up:
- Women in Business Summit
- 2018 Fresno Chamber PAC Casino Night- Friday August 24th at Bankers Ballroom, more information coming soon!