This Week in brief:
- The Chamber is in support of the Fancher Creek Parkway act that will be presented at this week’s council meeting.
- The council will be taking action on regulations relating to shared mobility services (Lime/Bird scooters.)
- Our GAC will be doing a legislative recap of the bills from this session at its meeting on Wednesday.
- We are reviewing the new trade agreement between Mexico, Canada and the United States
Events coming up
- Eggs and Issues, October 26th on Jobs and Economic Development. Click here for more information or sign up.