This Week in brief:
- Thank you to the Fresno City Council for unanimously approving the Fancher Creek Parkway resolution.
- The city council voted to postpone making a decision on permitting electric scooters in the city of Fresno for an additional two weeks.
- Now that the Governor has concluded his signature/veto process we will be tabulating the results and releasing our legislative report cards by the end of the year.
- We are paying attention to immigration and trade, especially as the conversations intensify around those two issues prior to the November 6 election.
- October 26th- Eggs and Issues. Register now.