Stay up to date with issues in Governmental Affairs on the city, county, state and federal level, as well as with on-goings happening in the Fresno Chamber of Commerce.
- The city council will be revising it’s “Anti-Camping” Ordinance.
- The city council will also be looking at establishing a Fancher Creek Parkway
- The Governor has until the end of the month to sign or veto legislation
- The Governor signed SB-901, which will be extremely beneficial for wildfire relief and utility securitization statewide
- We are keeping a close eye on trade negotiations that have the ability to significantly affect our region.
- Eggs and Issues, October 26